CLINICAL STUDIES REVEALS REMARKABLE RESULTS WITH VI PEEL
Vitality Institute Medical Products completed an intense clinical study hosted by the esteemed International Research Services, Inc. The evaluation studied the safety and effectiveness of Vitality Institute Medical Products VI Peel Facial Peel. Participants were carefully selected based on a variety of skin types and various levels of wrinkles and fine lines. Progress was thoroughly examined by trained professionals utilizing comprehensive visual observations and advanced instrumental analysis.
After four weeks of closely-monitored use, International Research Services, Inc. concluded the following:
- After close examination, VI Peel was determined to be completely safe within intended use.
- Crow’s Feet line improvements were “statistically significant for the spacing parameter, and trend wise (directionally) significant for five additional parameters.”
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle improvements were “statistically significant. Overall, the changes were in the direction of smoother fine line texture.
- Up to 71% of participants reported a significant improvement in “improved fine lines” and “skin suppleness.”
- Signs of minor irritation decreased quickly after participants used the VI Peel.
- Participants rapidly showed a reduction in melanin content and increase in collagen content.
- Just two weeks after VI Peel use, participants showed a hemoglobin increase, suggesting increased blood flow to the treated areas.
International Research Services Inc.
222 Grace Church Street
Port Chester, NY 10573